The school provides bus service for the convenience of the students. Students who opt for the school bus transportation have to avail the bus facility throughout the academic year.
Norms and conditions for those who wish to avail the bus facility:
- The bus fee has to be remitted through the bank in the months – June, August, November and January. Bus fees will not be collected in the school office.
- Bus facility should be availed for the whole year. No one shall withdraw from commuting by the school bus any time before the end of the academic year. In case of such withdrawal the fees for 10 months should be paid.
- Parents should be willing to comply with the revision of bus charge to meet the hike in diesel price and cost of maintenance.
- The school will not provide alternative facilities to students who miss the bus.
- As a safety measure, the students should not put their hands and head out of the bus. After alighting, they should wait till the bus leaves.
- If the student is indisciplined and cause any damage to the bus the parent will pay for the damage, and the child will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- The child is to be brought to and fetched from the fixed bus stop point at the fixed time.
- The bus charges come under 4 slots according to the distances travelled one way.
Transport facility is provided to students to have access to and fro from towns: the longest distances are Choondy, Campanypady, Chowara, Thalakkolly, Mannam, Koduvazhanga, Neduvannoor.