We, Ursulines believe that an essential need of our country is a community of persons with deep faith, sound knowledge, intellectual and emotional maturity and moral integrity; persons able and willing to render generous service to the fellowmen and build up a truly human society. It is therefore to the formation of such a community of persons that we commit our educational institution.
The main objectives of this institution therefore are:
- To mould pupils into spiritually oriented, intellectually well informed, physically fit, and emotionally well-balanced persons with social consciousness who will be able to face life and its challenges.
- To help the students to develop the qualities of co-operation and service so as to make them responsible, useful and worthy citizens of Mother India, who will stand for truth, justice, love and peace.
- To educate the pupils in high ideals of humanism and unselfish service to their fellow beings.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear and firm on principles, and courageous in action.
- To become agents of social change.