Normally admission to Jyothi Nivas Public School is to KG Class only. Registration Form for Admission to LKG is available in the first week of August. Registration for Admission to other classes is usually in the month of March. The registration form may be downloaded from the school web site www.jyothinivasaluva.com. The filled in Registration form is to be submitted in the office along with a passport size photo and copies of Birth Certificate and Aadhaar card.
- Once selected for admission to any class, the parents should fill in the Admission Form with the utmost care, and no subsequent changes will be permitted. The name, date of birth and sex of the child, and names of parents should be the same in the child’s Aadhaar and Birth Certificate.
- Signatures of either of parents must be given on the admission form, and it will be valid for all transactions while the candidate continues to be in Jyothi Nivas Public School. By signing of the Admission Form parents undertake to abide by the rules of the school. They will be responsible for the fees, as also the conduct and studies of the pupils.
- A student who has attended a recognized school must present a Transfer Certificate before he can be admitted to Jyothi Nivas School.
- To select a particular stream in Class XI, aptitude for the stream must be established through a certain consistency in the academic performance in classes IX and X. Only those with a minimum of 70% marks at the All India Secondary School Examination (X) AISSE will be considered for selection to the Commerce stream. For the Science stream the minimum will be 80% marks with a higher percentage in Science and in Mathematics considered individually. Admission to a particular stream will also be dependent on the number of seats allotted to each section and optional subjects available in the school. Required standards of discipline and morality as observed in the earlier classes will also play a major part.
- The Principal is the final authority in all matters of admission of individual students in the school.
- One may consider himself admitted only after payment of all fees required at the time of admission. Subsequent withdrawal, or non-attendance on the required day will mean the cancellation of the admission and no refund will be considered except for the caution money if applicable.