Students are accepted for admission with the understanding that they will remain in the school for the entire course of study. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
If the parents wish to withdraw their ward at the end of the academic year, they should submit the application for TC on or before 25th March of the scholastic year.
In case a child is withdrawn after the commencement of the Academic year, he/she will have to pay the term fees and Extra-Curricular fees for the rest of the academic year before TC is issued.
Transfer Certificate will be given only to those who have paid the fees and other dues. A month’s notice in writing is required for the withdrawal of a pupil.
The school reserves the right to dismiss students whose fees and other dues are not paid in time.

Click Here to apply for Transfer Certificate